®™Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company (“Dow”) or an affiliated company of Dow. Isoclast™ active is registered for sale and use in several countries around the world. See the country-specific information on this site. Always read and follow label instructions.
Sap-feeding insects are among the most destructive insect pests in the world, annually causing significant economic losses in all crops. Isoclast products offer highly effective control of sap-feeding pests within a wide variety of crops.
Dow AgroSciences works together with farmers to meet the growing consumer demand for affordable, high-quality food. We take an active role in helping farmers fully realize the benefits of today’s crop protection innovations to keep their crops healthy, productive and profitable. Dow AgroSciences is committed to supporting responsible farming practices that preserve the environment.
When farmers use the right product at the right time, they greatly improve their ability to deliver a plentiful, high-quality crop. Isoclast is an outstanding insecticide that offers excellent efficacy to farmers who need to take action to control destructive, sap-feeding pests.
Isoclast offers the following attributes:
- Effective at low use rates
- Fast-acting with residual control
- Moves throughout the plant to better control pests
- Effective against insect pest populations resistant to other insecticides
- Valuable rotation partner with other insecticides
- Minimal impact on beneficial insects, including bees and natural enemies, when applicators follow label directions for use
- Fits very well in Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs
- Only member of the sulfoximines, a class of insecticides that is different from other classes of insecticides such as neonicotinoids, carbamates, organophosphates and pyrethroids